What does the Communist Manifesto have to do with Patriotic America? Have you ever read it? It was written by Karl Marx in 1848 and describes how to bring down capitalism and ruin a free enterprise system. The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto are a test to see if a country has become communist. Is America going down this road? Let’s see how America stacks up against the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents to public purposes.
Have you ever tried not paying your property taxes? You really only rent your property from the government.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
We all know about this one.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
We have the Federal and State Estate Tax among others.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
We see this in government seizures, tax liens etc.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
This is the Federal Reserve. Every local bank belongs to the Federal Reserve who regulates all credit.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
The Federal Communications Commission regulates cell phones, TV and radio among other things. The Department of Transportation, The Federal Aviation Administration, and State mandated driver’s licenses are other examples.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
Department of Agriculture, Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, National Park Service and others.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Social Security Administration, Department of Labor, Unions, etc.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
Planning Reorganization Act of 1949 and others.
10. Free education for all children in public school. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based Education. Property taxes go to support public schools.
If you would like the read the whole thing for yourself you can order it from Amazon here: Manifesto of the Communist Party
Cesar Milan - Leader of the Pack
4 years ago