Saturday, January 16, 2010

The National Center for Constitutional Studies

Have you ever read a book that was so illuminating that you had to share it? The 5000 Year Leap was like that for me. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about the United States Constitution but after reading this book I realized there was a LOT I did not know. Our founding fathers were amazing men and they produced an amazing document in the Constitution. It has a solution for everything and many of our country’s problems could be solved if we would apply a Constitutional remedy.

The National Center for Constitutional Studies distributes a video class on the Constitution with The 5000 Year Leap as a text. We have several of these classes going on in our community. My husband and I completed this course and we highly recommend it to anyone. It would be perfect for home school co-ops and could be counted as government, civics, or history. The teaching is done for you by the videos. We have allowed the teaching of this important part of our history to be removed from public schools. We need to resume teaching our nation’s children this vital information.

You can order the video class from the National Center for Constitutional Studies at a very reasonable price.

Quick Link:
National Center for Constitutional Studies


No comments:

Post a Comment